Effective date: June 27, 2018
Aiverc (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the aiverc.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth, and gender.
- Demographic information includes zip code, age and/or income.
- Contact information includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial information includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction information includes details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us.
- Profile information includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, product feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage date includes information about how you use our Websites, products and services, including all of the areas within our Websites that you visit or use and the time of day you visited the Websites, among other information.
- Marketing and communication information includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Location information includes information about your location using a variety of technologies, such as GPS, IP address, and connected or nearby Wi-Fi networks.
- User content information includes text (including questions, comments, and suggestions), pictures, audio, videos, or other content (collectively, “User Content”) you share by participating and posting content publicly in reviews, interactive features, or other communication functionality (“Community Features”).
We do not collect any SPECIAL CATEGORIES of Personal Information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use different methods to collect information from and about you including through:
Direct interaction. You may give us your Identity, Demographic, Contact, Financial, Profile, or Marketing and Communications Information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by mail, phone, email, or otherwise. This includes
- Personal Information you provide when you:
- Purchase our products or services;
- Create an account on our Websites;
- Subscribe to emails or newsletters;
- Request services or other information;
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- Give us feedback about products, services, or the Websites.
Automated technologies or interaction. As you navigate through the Websites, we may automatically collect Technical, Usage, and Location Information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this Personal Information by using cookies, pixel tags, embedded scripts and other similar technologies. [We may also receive Technical Information about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.]
Pixel Tags (also referred to as clear GIFs, 1×1 GIFs Web beacons, or Web bugs) are small graphic images or other web programming code that may be included on the Websites and in our e-mail messages. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s Device, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in web pages. Pixel Tags may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a web page or e-mail can act as a pixel tag. Pixel Tags or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to the Websites, to monitor how users navigate the Websites, to count how many e-mails that were sent were actually opened or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
Embedded scripts are programming code designed to collect information about your interactions with the Websites, such as the links you click. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Device from our web server or a third party service provider, and is active only while you are connected to the Websites.
Flash LSOS. When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as “flash cookies,” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, please visit: HTTP://WWW.MACROMEDIA.COM/SUPPORT/DOCUMENTATION/EN/FLASHPLAYER/HE LP/SETTINGS_MANAGER07.HTML.
Community features. The Websites may provide you the opportunity to participate and post User Content publicly through reviews, surveys, interactive features, or other communication functionality (“Community Features”). We may provide functionality for you to submit or post User Content through Community Features, by linking the Websites to a third party service, or otherwise. Please note that certain information, such as your name, may be publicly displayed on the Websites along with your User Content. User Content consisting of uploaded files may contain metadata, which may contain Personal Information or other information about or relating to you. You may wish to remove metadata from your files before transmitting such files to Aiverc.
- Technical Information from the following parties:
- Analytics providers;
- Advertising networks; and
- Search information.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Information from providers of technical, payment and
- Delivery services.
- Identity and Contact Information from publicly available sources.
Information provided by other user. If you decide to invite a third party to create an account and/or purchase our merchandise, we will collect the Identity and Contact Information you provide (e.g., name and e-mail address) for you and the third party in order to send a message to the third party and follow up with the third party. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to collect such information and contact the third party as described in the foregoing sentence. You or the third party may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of this information from our database.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
Aiverc uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To process your registration and account creation with the Websites, including verifying your contact information is active and valid
- To identify you as a user in our system
- To bill you for Aiverc products or services
- To respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our services and for other marketing purposes of Aiverc
- To market our products/services, including recommending products/services that might be of interest to you;
- To improve our Websites, product and service offerings
- To present our Websites and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer
- To customize and tailor your experience on the Websites, for example, by displaying content that we think you might be interested in
- To improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services for internal business purposes
- To comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities
In addition to the above, we may use anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our services and improve navigation on the Websites. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Australia and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Aiverc may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Aiverc
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- To conduct quality assurance testing
- To facilitate creation of accounts
- To provide technical support
- To provide other services to Aiverc
- At the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Websites and services:
Accessing, Updating, Correcting or Deleting Information
You can review, request access to, update, correct or delete your Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.com
You may request deletion of your Personal information by contacting us and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honour your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain information for fraud prevention or similar purposes. Also, note that we may need to delete your user account in order to delete your Personal Information.
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information. If you contact us with changes, we will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then-active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Note, however, that information may persist internally for our administrative purposes and that residual data may remain on backup media or for other reasons.
Choosing Not to Share Personal Information
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you may still be able to access and use some of the Websites; however you may not be able to access and use those portions of the Websites that require your Personal Information. You may opt out of receiving marketing e-mails by following the opt-out instructions above or provided to you in those e-mails. Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of any of the Websites (for example, administrative and service announcements, shipping notices, and order confirmations) and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if you opt-out from marketing communications.
Where we need to collect Personal Information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain Personal Information uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. You can opt-out of such communications as outlined in Section B, above
Please note that you may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing communications.
De-Linking Third Party Interaction and SNS
If you choose to use Third Party Interactions, the information that you post or provide access to may be publicly displayed on the Websites or by the provider of the Social Feature that you use. Similarly, if you post information on a third party platform that references the Websites (e.g., by mentioning one of the Websites or using a hash tag associated with one of the Websites in a tweet or status update), your post may be published on our Websites in accordance with the terms of the third party website or service. Also, both Aiverc and the third party may have access to certain information about you and your use of the Websites and the third party website or service. In addition, we may receive information about you in connection with other users’ use of Third Party Interactions (e.g., we may learn that you are a “friend” or “connection” of the third party or receive other information about you that the other user enables us to receive).
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS PROVIDERS AND AD SERVERS, ONLINE TRACKING
We may share Device Identifier and Usage Data about visitors with third party advertising companies, analytics providers and other vendors for similar purposes. While we may use a variety of service providers to perform advertising and analytics services, some of these companies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioural Advertising.
For additional information regarding targeted advertising and the “opt-out” procedures of NAI members and DAA Self-Regulatory Program participating companies, you may visit:
- NAI Opt-Out Tool (for website users): http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- DAA Consumer Choice (for website users): http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- DAA App Choices (for mobile app users): http://youradchoices.com/appchoices
Please note that opting out through these mechanisms does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads while visiting the Websites and elsewhere online. Some third parties may collect Personal Information about your online activities over time and across different websites.
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. However, there is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, the Websites currently do not respond to or alter their practices when they receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Aiverc uses commercially reasonable security measures to safeguard the Personal Information we collect from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, please note that no system can be completely secure and Aiverc does not ensure or warrant the security of any information we collect. You use our Websites and provide us with your information at your own risk.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Information breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
It is important that the Personal Information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Personal Information changes during your relationship with us. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information. If you contact us with changes, we will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Note, however, that information may persist internally for our administrative purposes and that residual data may remain on backup media or for other reasons.